Friday, December 25, 2009

Any tips for my first date with her?

And i'm afraid about how much i contact to make!?Any tips for my first date with her?
Just relax and be yourself. Not so much contact but holding hands or hugging will be fine.Any tips for my first date with her?
Well, first you should always be prepared for sexual intercourse, thus you should bring 2 or 3 condoms (Ultra Thin for better performance). I usually put on two just in case. If one snaps, you'll have back-up. Anyways, on the date, you will want to kiss her somewhere on the head, usually on the cheek. Some girls enjoy when you fondle their ears when you greet them at their house or first siting.





When I'm on a date I always glance at her breasts every couple of sentences that are spoken. She will feel flattered by your ongoing glances, because women have that weird type of charm.





Always be sure to think with your little willy and not your big willy, is what I like to say. (Think with your dick, not your head...will this sentence get you touched, etc.)





Good luck with your date and make sure that you get something, don't settle for anything less than a blumpkin.





I Hope this helps!!
take her to chucky cheese
  • kiss lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment