Friday, December 25, 2009

I am a virgin dating a non-virgin who wants sex... any tips?

I am a 20 yr old virgin and I have just began a relationship with a great guy who is 25 and way more experienced than I am when it comes to sex. I am by no means a prude but, I have never had the chance to have sex. My past relationships were all waiting until marriage so it was never an option. I want to have sex but, I am nervous about having sex for the first time especially since I have only been seeing this guy for a month. I don't want him to get frustrated and leave nor do I want to be pressured into having sex before I want to. Any tips or advice?I am a virgin dating a non-virgin who wants sex... any tips?
Lol your not the only one. Its up to you know one can answer this for you. Either decide when the time is right for you guys to have sex and hope its not to late for him.





Or just hopes he waits until your ready. Which could be unlikely. But its your choiceI am a virgin dating a non-virgin who wants sex... any tips?
If you're not ready, then dont. No one can force you to have sex. He should respect your wish.
There's a hell of a lot less pressure on the girl to be ';good'; at sex than the guy, so I dont' think you need to worry about being a virgin. Just explain that you are a virgin and you may need him to take it slow (sex can be incredibly painful the first time). If you need anymore reassurance, just look up articles on google about ';how to please your man'; and such.
Well, honestly, if he is pressuring you into having sex then I鈥檓 sorry, but in my opinion he isn鈥檛 as great of a guy as you think he is. I think you should take it at a pace that you feel most comfortable with, and if that鈥檚 too long for him it鈥檚 sad he doesn鈥檛 think you鈥檙e worth the wait. Explain to him how you feel and if he still pressures you, I would seriously rethink the relationship, because he should be respectful and know your boundaries.
SUCK HIS DICK JUST PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH ITS OK SSHHHHHH ITS OK SUCK IT SLOW
when your ready you will just say ';FFFFF ITTT'; and just do it...... But if your having 2nd thoughts like ';what if'; then no your not ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment