Thursday, December 31, 2009

Some tips on starting a relationship? i have someone in mind, but am new to the dating scene...help me .......

Reminds me of myself some time ago.. Hehe anyway.. First things first.. If ever you have your BF, never EVER dominate him.. Even if both of you are in a relationship, make sure to give each other spaces.. If he wanted to go out with his friends, allow him.. There are some girls who would not even allow their BFs to go out with friends because they are thinking that they would go out girl hunting.. One shoudl learn to trust each other and respect their decisions..





As much as possible, don't stay by each side EVERYDAY or EVERY MOMENT.. Personally speaking, I believe in the term 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' Meet at leastthree times a week or every other day.. Realize the importance of each other and you'll be surprised that you'll be more excited to meet your partner everytime you meet..





Don't hurry on SEX. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin.. If you are a virgin, why would they care?! Tell you frankly, virgins are like 'endagered species' now-a-days...





Hope I helped! -= Gaean Wanderer =-Some tips on starting a relationship? i have someone in mind, but am new to the dating scene...help me .......
Yeah I would like some tips myself!!
  • kiss lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment