Monday, December 28, 2009

Getting Excited About Second Date, Need Some Tips!!?

I am going out with a girl whom I really like, tonight, and I am starting to get that nervous energy. What are some tips you guys and gals can give me for tonight! Thanks!!Getting Excited About Second Date, Need Some Tips!!?
Well first date probably went well so she will most likely expect more of it. So on the second date, go in depth. Ask her lots of questions...and listen. This will tell her ';hey he's really wants to know about me, and he's listening to me';. Trust me...that is a huge plus. If you take her out...let her pick what she wants to do...if you take her to the movies...ask her what she wants to see...etc. You'll be fine. Have fun. :-) Getting Excited About Second Date, Need Some Tips!!?
I know this sounds cliche, but just be yourself :)


Even if you end up doing something silly (though I hope not), just laugh it off, It'll be a nice memory for the future!
Always flog the dolphin before you go

No comments:

Post a Comment