Monday, December 28, 2009

I need tips on how to ask ppl out and dating.?

i am going to into middle school and I wanna have some tips and advice on what to do where to go and how to act on a date. I am just wondering in case i decide I wanna. Also tips on how 2 ask someone out.I need tips on how to ask ppl out and dating.?
keep things simple.


if you find a guy you like. you can ask your friend or you can do it. it doesnt matter. dates in middle school usually arent fancy. so just something nearby like the movies and such.


ways to talk to guys: go up to them and just say hi!


talk about sports or something they might like


music is usually universally liked


be yourself and outgoingI need tips on how to ask ppl out and dating.?
if you're just going into middle school as in the transference from 5th to 6th grade then there is no need to worry about this for quite a while.
middle school? aren't you early to go on dates... ask your parents first.

No comments:

Post a Comment