Thursday, December 31, 2009

First date tips!!!!! I need tips!!! More details. Guy and Girl help!!!?

Ok we are going into 8th grade. We will be in a small group me my date two other girls and a guy. I like her a lot. We have talked like all summer. I want to know when to hold her hand or like if I should give her a kiss on the cheek when the date is over! HELPFirst date tips!!!!! I need tips!!! More details. Guy and Girl help!!!?
You first need to relax. Being tense on a date makes the group and your date feel it making it awkward. Truthfully? There is no exact time when to hold her hand or kiss her. If you like her and she likes you respond to the way she is acting.





If she is staying close to you or acting flirty if you feel the time is right (possible walking into the movie theatre or out of it) take ahold of her hand and hold it. Just has to feel like the right time. You'll know when!





Best of luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment