Friday, December 25, 2009

POLL: What is the best dating tip you can give me? I need all the help I can get?

showerPOLL: What is the best dating tip you can give me? I need all the help I can get?
dont be nervousPOLL: What is the best dating tip you can give me? I need all the help I can get?
Don't ever expect to much. It will take awhile until you really know someone. Even people that have known one another for years still don't know one another. Be very careful, i've had some bad dates. It's been my luck that when they tell me there not married, they really are. And when they tell me i'm the only one, that's a lie. Being a female, i have to wonder if there is truly anyone out there that is honest in the begining. By going on that first date...you never know, it could turn into that one relationship that ends up in marriage. Oh boy, that's another horror story. I guess what really jerks me the wrong way, is on the first date, they think you got to hop right into bed with them. That's B.S. and why, because they might buy you dinner, movie, drink, etc. I swear if you go dutch (pay your own way), they have no right to ask you for a damn thing. That way you don't feel endebted to them if they pay for everything. Well, that is my dating tip.
always keep your guard up
do not order the most expensive item on the menu.
just relax %26amp; be yourself..%26amp; don't forget to have a back-up plan...just in case..
If you're interested in someone, take a leap and ask them out. Rejection isn't fatal.





Relationships are something you should stay in out of love for that person, not out of fear (of loneliness, others' opinions, ro even that person!).





Pressure or guilt for sex should be an automatic dealbreaker. You're worth the wait.
i hate women who are clingy and obsessive. my boyfriend always complains about his co workers women and braggs about me. trust is the biggest factor. i let my boyfriend go and hang out with his friends and have fun. i dont always get mad or jelous if im not invited. i dont get mad about bars and if he once in a blue moon goes to a strip club. i let him be himself. his money is his money to spend. i ask him where he wants to eat out or what movie he wants to see. i let him enjoy his hobbies like playing his guitar and working on his car. i do little things to show i love him. i cook him dinner. make him coffee in the morning. if we run out of something like his favorite soda, i bring some home. ill watch football with him or even sit at hooters with him and see the car show after. hooters has awesome food anyhow. i do alot of the housework and leave the manly things like hanging things and taking out the trash and changing the cat litter boxes. i dunno. alot of this has worked for me and ive been dating my highschool sweetheart for 8 years now. since your looking at the moment, dont force the whole fairtytale on him for a while. dont stress about kids and marriage. that scares alot of guys away. be yourself. dont call all the time and overload with text. dont try to be someone your not and dress and act different.
Don't f*ck on the first date =D
Be yourself. Relax and hopefully enjoy your time!
Make sure to wear a clean pair of underwear.
I don't believe that we have to put a plan for a date,


be yourself, full confident, natural look.


act like this is the last time you will have this date.
be yourself and always be postive
expect nothing, and you won't get hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment