Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Best Tips to date a girl?

Please I need all your help here I have a crush for a girl and don't know how to tell her I love her, I tried by emailing her but she didn't took it very seriously and I don't know if call her or what to do so we can see and talk about our feelings for each other how can i date her so she can hang out wiht me?Best Tips to date a girl?
Since she didn't take you seriously, it sounds to me like the two of you already know each other. That's a start.





I wouldn't lay on the ';I love you'; bit just yet. It takes some people time to have those feelings for another person.





Get your friends together and ask her or one of her girl friends to go on a picnic or a movie or SOMETHING where there would be a small crowd of you all together. Say, ';Bring your friends';.





Girls are more likely to go out to places when there are several members of both sexes there.





From there just gradually get closer and closer to her until there is a moment when you can kiss her.





Don't ask if it would be OK to kiss her. Just do it. Much sexier.





Another big point. Don't tell her again that you love her until you feel she is having the same feelings as you.


Otherwise, you would probably just scare her off. Wait til you think she's flirting back at you, then make your move.Best Tips to date a girl?
yeah i agree with limegreen.I wouldn't call her if i was you.it'd be kinda weird...like a stalker..or somethin.
-try to get to know her more.


-go out on group outings.


- be yourself


- let her know that she really means something to you

No comments:

Post a Comment