Thursday, May 13, 2010

I need good date ideas and tips?

i am almost 13 and going out with this really nice guy and he really likes me but yesterday we went bowling with a whole bunch of friends and it went really bad because our friends were like spying on us when we were alone and forcing us to do things like hold hands and kiss so i want to make it up to him by taking him out on a really fun date but i have no ideas and dont say movies because we have already seen them all......not together thoughI need good date ideas and tips?
How about a romantic get away to Vegas? If it goes well you two crazy kids could get married!!I need good date ideas and tips?
I am 13. I don't have a boyfriend but some of my friends do and I know what you mean. You could do something like go on walk in the park by yourselves and get to know eachother. I know it sounds soppy. Movies come out quickly, wait till there's one you would both like to see and go see it. Shopping?
OMG!THAT IS SOOOOO KAWAIIIIIIII!





well,A perfect date would merely being able to spend it with you,but if you want activities,go get something to eat with him and then take a walk.After the walk look around and merely pick something else to do.The best dates are those not planned out ^_^
well firstly I wouldn't worry about what happened if that made him act funny towards you then he is a jerk it's not your foult how the friends act but anyway if you still want to go out with him then a picnic is perfect or ice skating or even go to the pools
how about playing mini golf?

No comments:

Post a Comment