Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm a man who has recently come to America from India. I'd like to have some tips on how to date local girls.

As a computer engineer, I work with lots of people including native white Americans and immigrants. While I get along well with them at work, I hesitate to invite any of my female colleagues to a date as I'm not sure of how to conduct myself at a date 'cause in India we don't have a dating system. So, I'd like to get some tips on how to go about asking girls for a date and how best to conduct myself so hopefully I can make a girlfriend if I find one whom I like. What are the do's and don'ts. The etiquette, if any.I'm a man who has recently come to America from India. I'd like to have some tips on how to date local girls.
You'll know if they're intrested. I won't ask peopel at work because the odds are they aren't intrested in you that way and you will offend them. They're are sexual harassment laws as well and you can got your self in big trouble with mixed signals.I'm a man who has recently come to America from India. I'd like to have some tips on how to date local girls.
Just ask polity if they would have any interest in going out on a date with you and accepting their answer. Sooner or later you Will find one who is intrigued by you.and willing to try.
Just ask them politely if they want to go out sometime on a date. The worst that could happen is them saying no!
Hi if you belong to a local club of some sorts like a hobby club or church group you can also meet singles its sometimes hard to date someone at work because you work with them good luck
first you should go on a chat line! talk to females here in the usa so you can see how they think,what they like to talk about, where they like to go. but what ever you do don't talk about sex right away it's a trun off for America woman. if you are a nice guy just be yourself. and you can't go wrong. good luck to you.
Just use the same ';tips'; you give foreingers moving to India.
Well ! actually, I suppose we being in India, we should have asked you this question.


Nevertheless ! All girls in this world have one thing in common, they are curious, and in US, you can directly approach, being a bit polite for the first time, u can ask her for a dinner. You can ask HIM also, its legal there, ha ha ha ha Kidding. Enjoy and have a nice time there dude. Wish you luck
While I would love to say, have a great time, go out and meet and date ladies from the U.S., I would also say, you will probably find them not to your liking. Sorry.
Flash a wad of cash. Everything else will come together.





Seriously, just be polite, and treat them as equals.
LOL
Do open her door, Don't forget to shut them. Do tell her she is beautiful, Don't point out her flaws. Do pay for the dinner, Don't let her pick up the tip.





Question....Why are so many Indian men engineers? I've met and dated a few.
Well I think it depends on the girls personality. Many people aren't in to dating in the traditional sense. The classis example of going out for dinner and a movie is more and more reserved for couples that have been together for a long time. I find that doing things that interest you and inviting her to come along is the best way to 'get to know' a girl and if you feel that the chemistry is there between you then ask her if she'd like to do it again some time, or invite her to do a different activity. Whether she agrees to come along or not could be your sign. Once you do start going on more traditional dates you'll already feel comfortable with her and you should have plenty of things to talk about over dinner or walks or whatever. As for the more intimate part of the relationship, since you're a professional and will probably date professionals, you need to know that american female professionals are a very liberated group. In my opinion that means to take it at their pace from the beginning. A man who is too agressive from the beginning is shooting himself in the foot with many women because they take it as a sign that the man is old fashioned. You can always be more assertive later in the relationship but once you've opened that door in the beginning, there's little chance to close it afterwards. Good luck and welcome to America.





I just wanted to add something because of Rosey up there who said don't speak to other muslims in your native tongue. I'm sorry for her ignorance, you will also meet many girls like her, so hang in there. And the advice on not dating at work is very sound. Once a relationship turns bad with someone you work with you can find yourself out of a job real soon, especially as the man.
TAKE A BATH EVERYDAY. LEARN ENGLISH. DRESS LIKE AN AMERICAN. AND PUT YOUR TEMPER IN YOU POCKET AND LOCK IT THERE. TREAT WOMEN WITH RESPECT AND EQUAL. HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR. BE SWEET AND COMPLIMENT THEM BECAUSE AMERICAN WOMEN ARE SELF MADE AND SPOILED VERY SPOILED AND KNOW IT. SEND FLOWERS. AND DON'T TALK IN YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE TO OTHER MUSLIMS IN FRONT OF THEM THEY FEEL LIKE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THEM AND IT WILL PISS THEM OFF. AMERICAN WOMEN ARE VERY OUT SPOKEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment