Thursday, May 13, 2010

I need some ideas/tips/adivce for dates!!!?

I need some ideas on what and where I can take a girl out for a date. I want more then the classic moive/dinner date. Anyone have any good date ideas, please share!!! Thanks.I need some ideas/tips/adivce for dates!!!?
scenic drives and picnics, (if you're into history) some historic sites, amusement parks, (if there's some sort of orchard or farm near by) apple/fruit picking, explore somewhere where neither of you has been, hiking is always fun, climbing walls (or real rock climbing), ice skating (one of my personal favorites)....i can't think of anything else right now.I need some ideas/tips/adivce for dates!!!?
Take her to a concert
rent his and hers motorcycles, stuff the saddle bags full of picnic items, then take her out for a ride, a picnic, and a roll in the hay.
well what do you like... i like the beach... Or you can go paintballin....hmm laser tag, bowling, putput, swimming... dancing.... Dinner or some food some where is always good though....my hubby wanted to go to moody gardens... stuff like that... hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment