Thursday, May 13, 2010

A tip for dating girls... Be passionate... and make them feel loved...?

For those of us guys who date, we often feel like in order to impress our dates or girlfriends, we have to take them to fancy resturants, buy expensive presents, and generally make a god impression. Girls like these things, but if you want to reaaly impress them, just show them you care. This can be an unexpected hug, a kiss or sending them a card that says ';to the girl who captured my heart';, or ';I love and care about you';. Often, dating turns into a competition to see who can impress the other more. Girls want to know that their guys care about them, but most importantly, they want to feel loved and special. Be passionate with your hugs and kisses. I like to sneak up behind my girlfriend Jessica, slowly wrap my arms around her shoulders, and whisper softly into her ear saying 'hey... I love you... do you know that?'; Though this may sound wierd, keep them on their toes, and let them know that you love them. Simple ways are the best and it's not all the fancy dinners and expensive dates that girls will value and remember, but those small, special moments when their guys reached out to them and spoke from their hearts. If you value your relationship and truly care about them guys, they don't just want to hear it, you have to prove it. And in a relationship, it's more often the little things that care make a relationship. I hope this was helpful and sparked some ways to strengthen your relationship. And girls, the same is true for you too. When a guy reaches out, give him your attention and let him know how you feel. Satisfaction for us comes when you accept us. Make your guy know how much you appreciate his words and feelings. Remeber, its harder for guys to be passionate with girls (for reasons that I have not figured out yet), but if you meet them halfway, it will encourage them and respect you all the more. Who agrees with this? Feel free to comment (both guys and girls).A tip for dating girls... Be passionate... and make them feel loved...?
I totally agree lik 100%. couldnt have said it better myself. my bf and i started of the materialistic route and it was nice but my love for him didnt really start until the cute passionate stuff that youre talking about did. and it was from the both of us not just one.


way to go!A tip for dating girls... Be passionate... and make them feel loved...?
I agree with that. Don't get me wrong, it's fun when my bf Matt buys me stuff, but I rememeber the times when he will wipe my tears with his thumbs or smile at me across the room when he is busy talking to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment