Thursday, May 13, 2010

I want my skin to glow on the date 2moro.any tips?

juz wana luk gud..I want my skin to glow on the date 2moro.any tips?
Get good sleep.I want my skin to glow on the date 2moro.any tips?
Of course you're going to get some of that good, old-fashioned ';beauty rest'; before your date! Duh!





If you're going out at night, and you have olive toned to reddish brown skin, I would suggest maybe using one of those shimmery all over dusting powders that have a hint of finely ground glitter/sparkle to make your skin sparkle everytime you move and the light catches it right, but not in a gaudy sort of way...





Plus, if it's warm and or humid where you live, the powder will help with perspiration. =)
bare essentials
There are several ';shimmer'; lotions that add softness, aroma, and glow to the skin. Check at Bath and Body...even Wal-Mart carries some brands. Have fun on your date!

No comments:

Post a Comment