Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ive been talikng to this girl i like so far weve just got to hugin i want to date her plzz give me tips?

well i need tips on how to get to like me more


Ive been talikng to this girl i like so far weve just got to hugin i want to date her plzz give me tips?
well my BF and i have been officially talkin for a month and talkin on the phone and such for abt 2 months..


we do go to school together and take a class together..


when we first started talking on the phone he would just call to see what i was doing and when we saw each other we always hugged


then those phone conversations started to get longer and it went from hugs to hugs and kisses on the cheek and forehead


then the phone conversations got longer and were very frequent and we moved to kisses on the lip.ear.neck.forehead.cheek


now he's my boyfriend.


you just have to take it slow


and it's very funny the way he got my phone number..lol


he asked to see my phone to get some music and he called his self from my phone..that weekend i got a call from him and i was like oh wow


MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL


that's what my baby did..it was one of those nights and he just told me how he feel

No comments:

Post a Comment