Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tips to date a white guy?

Hello, I am an indian girl.. and I need to know how to date a white guy.


its kinda wierd that i am attracted to white guys and really pllan to date one..


two things always on my mind


do white guys like brown girls??


and will they ever considering dating brown girls??





and also can u guys give me some suggestions on how to date a white guy..??


like what is it that white guys like in their girls and their relations


like do they like their girls to look hot and sexy and all in fashionable clothes or do they prefer white girls over any other race..


please answer..i am really confused..





PS: i always feeel even if i date a white guy, i will have this insecurity that he will feel that he could have had a white girl better than me.. ummm.. although i think i m ver pretty nd proud to be brown but you know how you always are unsecure other races cuzz u dont know much about them...Tips to date a white guy?
I'm a white guy (married however), and I grew up in Iowa, where there is not a whole lot of racial diversity. In a class of 225, we had one black girl (the only one + or - about 4 years), and one vietnamese girl. I did not have a lot of exposure to other races growing up.





When I met some Indian girls at my first job, I was blown away by their beauty. I was married by that time and one of them (the one I found most attractive) was going to have an arranged marriage, within her caste (i.e. even if I was single, it never would have happened). If I had not married my wife, whom I deeply love and cherish, I would probably seek out an Indian woman. By contrast, however, I don't find myself attracted to a whole lot of African American women. I have a friend who is very attracted to oriental women. It really depends upon the guy.





Interracial dating is not as common, largely because people of the same race often have more in common with each other, or at least think that they will. Some people are biggoted, for sure, but by and large, I think staying within one's race is largely a comfort thing. Having said that, guys tend to find women of various races attractive. They may not approach a woman of another race because they assume that she would not be interested in them, but they may still find the woman attractive. I don't know very many guys (perhaps only the biggoted ones) who would think of dating someone of another race as ';settling'; for a relationship that is less appealing. On the contrary, most of them would view it as an adventure. Don't be afraid to ask them out. You'll most likely find a guy who is very attracted to you, but wouldn't have ';wasted his time'; asking you out. Some of them may very well assume that because you are indian, that you will have an arranged marriage, etc.





How do you date a white guy? Uh, the same way you date a brown guy. Honestly, you need to be yourself. Dating is all about seeing how compatible you are. You don't want to put up some false front, because then you won't know if you are compatible. I guess my only advice here is to be aware that there may be cultural differences. You may find yourself in a situation where you are unsure what is acceptable. Don't be afraid to ask. If you are in unfamilar social territory, let him know and I'm sure he'd be happy to introduce you to his world and clue you in.Tips to date a white guy?
Well first of all, you can't judge a WHOLE race on maybe one white guy you saw in a movie or met once or something. Everyone's different with their own personalities. It's a hard question to answer, on how to date white guys? Just meet any guy you think is attractive or someone you want to date, get to know them, ask them questions, flirt, ect. Get to know them, and they'll want to date you. Just because someone's white doesn't mean they won't like another race because of the color of their skin.
From my experisnce, white guys are the same as every other guy. Most importantly they have a penis and that's where their brain is. They may be nerdier then a lot of other, but really. A man is a man. It's about who he is not what color he is...he's still a man.





White guys, black, hispanic, arabian, etc...they all love women (if they are straight), and they will talk to you. Just keep your game face on and you will be fine.
It really depends on the guy, but I know a lot that like brown girls, I'm hispanic and pretty brown lol and my bf is white, but really it depends on the guy you can't force one to like you, but race now and days isn't really a factor, just be yourself.
Strike up conversation with him, and get him to talk about what he likes, and topics that interest him.





Be genuinely interested in him and what he has to say.





Compliment him - find the things that are good about him and let him know that you see them.





Obviously, don't go overboard within the first 5 minutes of talking with him...but these are all things that every person loves, so they should help you with this guy, or any other guy.
white guys like exotic girls, possibly more than white girls. they like adventure and the unknown, girls they arent used to.





and different white guys like different types of girls, don't change yourself for him. NO GUY is worth that.
White guys are no different than African American guys, Japanese guys, Indian guys etc. .... Just be yourself and learn to look past a guys skin color because what reall matters is what's inside!
yea well im korean and I kinda feel you.


minorities feel insecure.





BUT after dating a couple myself. .. they aren't any different.
Be your self men are almost all the same not in a bad way but the way they think treat him like the guys you would normally date relax and have a good time.
guys like girls haha it does not mat. if your black white or brown





and act like you would around anyone it should not mat. if there white
It depends on the white dude. If he's not racist %26amp; he doesn't care what race you are, then yeah you got a chance. Dating white......Just feed him beer and nachos. Hooters?
how about just talk to one and see where it goes from there?
i always wanted to date brown girls. you can date me.
if a guy is attracted to you, he won't care if you're brown, black, white, red, yellow or purple....just be yourself.
Pocahontas
pfft. We don't care as long as you're hot!
every white guy is diff i love white guys %26amp; im mexican


some like diff girls and some just like 2 date white girls
Love sees no color.....Easy as that!
I'm a white guy and I like indian girls. Not all guys do though.
it really depends on the guy...
go from 0-69 on the first date.
DAY MAN, UUUHHHH AHHHHH UHHHHHH!!!!
call him cracker they like dat
Although some people may deem this offensive, I'll take the high road and try to give you some advice. If you're truly attracted to specifically white men, then I'm sure you can find one who will like you! I personally don't have any real specific preference of the skin color my girl friend might have, I just want a girl friend who understands who I am and who is happy being with me! Hopefully she finds me physically attractive and vise versa, but I personally wouldn't be put off at all by a brown girl. In fact, It may be something I could grow to prefer. If this girl is into me and I'm into her, then I'll likely associate the skin color with mental bliss from having a significant other of that color. Is this racist? No, just simple psychology.





There's really nothing wrong with being attracted to mainly white men, but don't forget that the brain is the greatest sex organ! Help him along the road of falling in love with you and he won't mind your skin tone at all; and if he does, then he isn't worth your time! Find a man who makes you happy and don't settle for any less.
Yes, white guys like brown girls. I am not going to lie to you, they tend to go more towards white girls, because with white girls, you dont feel the public pressure of your races being different. I am truley speaking the truth right now. White guys do not like to ';date'; other races because they fear public opinion, and they feel they lose a key common place in any same-race relationship.





However...As a white guy, I find all races very attractive and do not care whom' I date, if I were not already engaged to the girl of my dreams (She's Israeli =P)


White guys love to hook up with and be with other races because we like to be out of our ordinary comfort zone, and treat every opportunity with opposite races as an experience.





To date a white guy...That is kind of being stereotypical saying that white guys are as different as dating any other guys, but it all depends on the white guy in question lol...Like you can have the (for lack of a better term) ';wigger'; white guy, who would want to go to concerts and do other things.





And trust me, we always lover our women to look hot and sexy, but thats not all their is. I mean if you go on the date in 1980's hammy downs. he won't look at you as sexy, but rather his junior year science teacher lol =P (sorry ms. horn)





I hope this helped and answered all of your questions...





If you would like to know more, feel free to Yahoo IM me =) bye
this is kinda tricky and and i know i am not a wizz to get it right. so you judge what ever i say with what is real in your world okay. for me skin and culture are not a serious consideration. i wont say that they do not play into the mix but just to have fun and explore the world i would be privileged to do it with different ';skinned'; girls. i don't know if i would marry one. i guess i would if i loved her i dated a Mexican girl for a while and i thought that i couldn't even breath without her.


that must have passed.


for me a woman is sexy in her soul or not. she can look slutty and get my attention but not my body, but if her soul wants me to be part of her sex then there is nothing physical that will be unattractive to me.





and no i do not know why other races seem to be off limits but i guess there is some truth to that . tmm i wish you the best.
Okay...I am a white female who was engaged to an Indian for two years until he cheated on me with another Indian girl. First off, it doesn't matter what they act like. White guys are like any other race, any other human being. Treat them like a man, how you think a man should be treated. Being an American, we are taught to be kind and equal to all races. If not, then we are racist and unAmerican. I don't think the only reason why you have a problem or are worried about dating other colors is because it was the way you are raised. Most Indian women are raised to only want to date Indian men, and doing anything else (according to their Indian family) is bad. Please don't look at white men as though you are though you are brown and they are white. In Indian culture, it matters. If you truly care about them, it should matter if they are black, caucasian, oriental, or orange. I understand you are proud of your heritage, but that doesn't make you different or any better than any other people because of their color.





E-mail me or IM me candydreaming@yahoo.com if you have any other questions or care to chat as I am very knowledgeable on the topic.
Show him your boobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment