Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am going on a double date with a girl. tips?

So my buddy set up a bowling date that for us and 2 girls, one we know somewhat well and the other one (whom I'm going with) we don't know well. I am a bit nervous as this was set up behind my back. What should I expect? Should we all drive together or meet at the venue as separate pairs? Also, how long until I should call her back? I've never done a double date before...help meI am going on a double date with a girl. tips?
try the old 'hey does this smell like chloroform to you?' trick.. hasn't failed me yet.I am going on a double date with a girl. tips?
the car thing is up to you. but dnt think of it as a date. just go and have fun. if you all kick it off then go from there. but go and have fun. that'ss the best thing you can do.l if you have funn call her after just to leave a message or something just to let here know u did have a good time. if not let that be at the end of the night.. good luck and hope u all have fun
I would say all ride together since it is a double date and as far as calling her back, wait and see if you even like her. Personally when I like a guy I went on a date with I like to hear from him the next day that way I know he is interested as well. Good Luck!
meet in seperate pairs, so you and your girl have time in the car ride alone together :)
Disregard the answer below me


l


l


l


V

No comments:

Post a Comment