Thursday, May 13, 2010

First Date 14 years old tips please :)? URGENT?

okay so i just asked this girl out and she said sure ... and then i asked her to the movies and she said movie x, does that mean she wants to see it? okay so... do i hold her hand or what tips..





do you think she might have thought it literally meant 'going out of the school?' or 'going out?'First Date 14 years old tips please :)? URGENT?
stay calm and during the movie if her arm is on the armrest then slowly out ure hand on hers^.^


plz help me


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>First Date 14 years old tips please :)? URGENT?
Yeah she wants to see it. Also I would only hold her hand if she holds yours first. It would be weird to me if a guy held my hand first in a movie theater. And when a guys says ';going out';, trust me, the girl knows exactly what you meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment