Thursday, May 13, 2010

Homecoming/First date advice and tips.?

Alright, I am not asking for any help about asking a girl to homecoming or anything, but the actual date itself...My dad isn't very helpful (he had used to have to keep dates a secret and I think it will have to be the same for me) about openly giving tips and my mother doesn't really know anything or just isn't telling me. Just give me general ideas about a first date/freshman homcoming, thanks in advanceHomecoming/First date advice and tips.?
wait for a slow song before you slip a grip. cook her dinner before the dance if you want to get laid.Homecoming/First date advice and tips.?
bahh.


i'm in the same situation...only i'm a girl.


i have noooo clue what to do.


i guess just try to be yourself.


do try to be too impressive...


ugh... haha idk. help mee too!

No comments:

Post a Comment