Sunday, May 9, 2010

First Date, I need tips!?

I'm going on my first official date with a beautiful girl. I've had girlfriends before, but this is a real date. Can someone give me some dating tips?First Date, I need tips!?
First things first, relax bro. Thinking too much about it will make you tense and it'll result in you not being yourself. Just remember, she obviously likes something about you to agree to go on the date. So you know you have something that is attractive to her. Take her out, and be cool and calm, and let things just flow...doing that will let the date play out better and the outcome will be better than if you were worrying if you're going to do something bad.





Take her to a good restaurant (doesn't have to be very expensive, just don't take her to the local McDonalds lol). Afterward take her to see a good Movie (pick wisely), and then end the date off right. Exchange contact info (if you haven;'t done so already), and see if she'd want Date #2.





Hope that helps bro, good luck.First Date, I need tips!?
be self of course and is natural if a(little) nervous but most of all lo less is more and more is less keep simple really really listen there will be test later so to speak look her in the eyes at all time (watch where you walk plz)good luck!
dress to impress, practice chivalry, be funny, pay for everything.
Be a gentleman

No comments:

Post a Comment