Thursday, May 13, 2010

FIRST DATE!!!?? PLEASE HELP ME.tips advise anything?

i asked this girl if she wanted to watch priates with me this friday we can skip school in the morning like at lunch and go watch teh movie so we can beat the after school line up. well seh said yes and so plan is we are gunna go to the movies wath it and for teh actual date i invited her to my place so i can cook something up. funny thing is myplace means my parents arent home cause its in our second house which is a condo near by no1 is ever tehre its our guest house but my parents know i take friends up tehre every weekend so im not doing anything sneaky(hehehe) yeah but i have a fear around girls. my frend is real nice and he gave me the idea of extending it like take her movies then to my place cook her sumthin and he said after eating and talking we can make out yeah i think the girl likes me too but its a think not a sure so i unno i feel like cryign im clueless i dont know what to say to her i get all akward around girls and blank out we are lookin at (to be continued)FIRST DATE!!!?? PLEASE HELP ME.tips advise anything?
GET IN HER PANTSFIRST DATE!!!?? PLEASE HELP ME.tips advise anything?
talk about different things with her


dont skip school


be nice


pay for her


dont let her pay for ANYTHING

No comments:

Post a Comment