Thursday, May 13, 2010

I have a date Friday. Need Tips?

I have this date friday,with this girl I really like and I havent been on a date in forever. Any good tips?I have a date Friday. Need Tips?
Just be yourself! As silly as you are or not! Dont lie about anything! But dont talk too much about you. BE interested in her. Dont reveal too many initmate details about yourself, save that for the 3-4 date! Chin up and knock her off of her feet!!I have a date Friday. Need Tips?
Well just be yourself that's the only way she will like you. Don't wear to much perfume DON'T GO TO THE MOVIES!!!!!! Try going out to dinner and getting to know each other better. Wear something that says I'm natural. Don't wear a lot of make-up either
NO MOVIE!!!! Bad choice for a date,otherwise...just be yourself!!! No one is better at that than you!!!
find a quiet cafe where you dont have to yell over the music . dont talk on your cellphone thru dinner , talk to your date .
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment