Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Date with a chinese girl.Any tips for impress her ? usefull chinese slangs to make her remind me.?

will help if sombody translate belows to chinese for me, but have to be in english letters 1. Nice to be with you 2.Hi how are you 3 . C u again


4. I will tell it when i meet you next time





Thanks everbody...........Date with a chinese girl.Any tips for impress her ? usefull chinese slangs to make her remind me.?
1. Nice to be with you = wo he ni de-shi-hou, jue-de zhen kai-xin


2.Hi how are you = ni hao, ni zui-jin zen-me-yang?


3 C u again = zai jian


4. I will tell it when i meet you next time = wo xia ci kan ni, jiu gao-su niDate with a chinese girl.Any tips for impress her ? usefull chinese slangs to make her remind me.?
Chinese is tonal. You don't want to try to say something nice but end up insulting her because you have no clue about the tones and say it the wrong way.





There are other ways of impressing her than talking Chinese. In fact, a cute date move is to have her teach you some Chinese (just don't overload her or make it the entire topic of conversation). Asking her how to say simple things (like hello and how are you?) and then later on asking how to say other things (like ';you're beautiful'; or ';do you want to go on a date again?';) could be entertaining for the both of you and lets you gage how the date is going.
ok first go hear and type in what you want.


http://www.freetranslation.com/


(in English)


then take 濂借窡浣犱竴璧?and go to this site http://text-to-speech.imtranslator.net/s鈥?/a> and putt the werid writing there and the girl will say it!


hope you pick me best answer i tryed really hard lol
Sorry I don't have pin yin(Chinese in english with correct characters) on my computer! But go to youtube and search ';Ask Benny,'; you will find many helpful sayings from him and learn how to say them correctly!





Hope this helped!
How are you? = Nee how ma?


I like you. = Wo she hwa nee.


I love you. = Wo eye nee.


But that's Mandarin. She might speak Cantonese, but I guess she'd still understand.
Ask her yourself. If you show her that you are eager to learn her language she will be more impressed than she would be if you rambled off some random phrase.
Make sure you got money and a properous career or goals. If you were rich, many Chinese girls will marry you even if you two can't speak....let the money speak.
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment