Thursday, May 13, 2010

First date, kinda, need some tips?

Ok, so tonight im going to a movie. And there is this girl there i really like, and i kinda think she likes me but im not so sure. I would really like to kiss her. And its kind of a date but not like ';lagit';. There will be like 2 or 3 other people there and i just want to make a move to show her im interested but idk. Help!First date, kinda, need some tips?
you could always try the yawn and stretch its a classic but it shows your interested, or hold her hand, you could just tell her that she looks beautiful/First date, kinda, need some tips?
this sound like the night my BF asked me out. I had asked him to come and watch Twilight with me and my friends and after the movie he asked if I wanted to go to dinner. As we were waiting for the food, he asked me out. I think that would b cute for you guys! good luck!
ok - tell her you have enjoyed ur self very much at the end of the night and you would like to see her again - change numbers - and then arrange via text to do it again - dont kiss her yet!! good luck ;0)
The first kiss is best alone with her. Sit by her and put your arm around her and be all cozy and flirty.
Go for it! U should tell her you like her...

No comments:

Post a Comment