Thursday, May 13, 2010

Date Next Week, Tips (10 points if good!!!)?

Yes I've asked this but need more tips


Okay I'm going on a date next week! XD


Yes, I've gone on many before but this guy is drop dead georgeous.


There is a little age difference I'm 13 and he is 15 (I will be 14 in 2 months an he will be 16 in 5) So when I'm 14 he'll be 15.


Anyway he is really cute and i really like him any tips? I've gone on dates before but never with someone this hott.


I've met him twice before hanging out with friend but only said hi then he found my bebo an we started talking! My besty and his friend are coming on a double date with us too? TIPS?


this is me by the way


http://www.flickr.com/photos/30885281@N0鈥?/a>Date Next Week, Tips (10 points if good!!!)?
you are pretty, just be yourself and dont be rude... remember this from me..the 3 things that men get turn off to are: bad breath, poor hygiene and rudeness. Have fun!Date Next Week, Tips (10 points if good!!!)?
I'm guessing you're in high-school, or else you would be an older eight grader.





In high school people worry all about their image and status among others. Don't do that. Also make sure you know what you want out of the relationship before stepping into it, and make sure he's not just all looks, but has some kind of chemistry with you or something.





Be yourself, and don't ';let on'; too quickly, because guys think that means you're easy, which is not good.
well just hav fun and b urself is all i can say. ask him wat he wants 2 do but really just hav fun and b urself is all u can really do like dont try 2 b sum1 ur not just 2 impress a guy
Just keep your cool, you're also a very pretty girl.
your also quite nice. You should be genuine if he doesn't take to you the first time try again
Your really pretty but so vein!

No comments:

Post a Comment