Thursday, January 21, 2010

All People! First date ever tips?

Hey I was thinking of asking this girl out, I really like her a lot. Anyone have any last minute tips on what to do, what not to do before I ask her, how I ask her, and what to do the first date?All People! First date ever tips?
Wear deodorant, for sure :D


Also, you should pay for whatever it is you go do. At least on the first date.





Walk up to her when she's by herself, tell her how much you like her, and say... ';So... I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me,'; or something along those lines.





Don't be too nervous, and don't think about it too much.





As for a place to go on the first date, I'd nix the movies. There is no way to get to know each other at the movies. If you already know her pretty well, and you'd like to see a movie, then go to a horror movie, not a romantic-comedy or whatever.





Going to a theme-park (if there is one in your area) is always a great date. You get to spend a lot of time together, and have loads of fun. Maybe a cheap concert? Look into something that's showing around your area.





As for a date story..


The first date I ever went on went exactly like this:


He came and picked me up at my house.


We went to see the band Aiden.


While we were there, he got thrown on the ground and hit his head super hard.


I helped him back into the car, and he threw up all over me.


We went back to my house, and I took care of him for a few hours before I gave him a ride home (I didn't know how to drive, really, and it was kind of scary).








We were together for six months after that, and he's still one of my best friends.


So, even when things don't go perfect, great things can come from it.





Wow, long answer...All People! First date ever tips?
first of all make sure you ask her in person and don't do it with all your friends watching you, that's just awkward. Also try to be sweet about it and make her feel comfortable with you talking to her. As for the first date, go somewhere that you can get to know each other better. Make sure it's a place that you both feel comfortable at and you won't get bored. And please, think about what you are saying and doing to her. rushing and pressuring her might just scare her off...trust me
Okay heres the deal... girls LOVE it when you make it obvious you like her my flirting MAJOR! Also girls will think your a total coward if you have your friend ask her out for you! Has to be direct! No over text! Face to face... Depends on the girl... Cheerleader/popular/pretty take her to a movie make sure its her choice and you pay! Talk to her constant before the date and make sure things don't get akward between you... Also dont ruin a friendship... Girls love it when guys make the first move and dont be shy... be very outgoing and happy! Also dont be a showoff and treat her like a trophy. Treat her like a princess (dont over do it) Dont get her flowers everyday... dont be all mushy gooshy its gross... Also make it romantic.
Ah, man, the first girl, the first date.


First, don't lose your nerve. Ask her out. What's worked best for me? Idle conversation, end it, you both turn around to walk away, you turn back around, put your hand on her shoulder sayin' ';Hey,'; move in to close a little space and say ';Go out with me.'; That's how you get a girlfriend.





Getting a date is easier. Just say ';Hey, you wanna go see a movie or something sometime?'; If she says yes, drop a ';By 'see a movie or something' I meant 'see Up(or any movie, really) with me' and by 'sometime' I meant 'friday night, come home with me after school. That sound alright?';


When you're on the date, be friendly, be confident, be funny. Don't be afraid to quietly make fun of people around you, even tease her a bit, like when she tells you she secretly loves Star Trek, sarcastically say ';Yeah, you're cool'; then confess that secretly, you have funny feelings about James T. Kirk yourself.





If you get a chance and it feels right, kiss her. If all ends well, you'll go to sleep that night feeling amazing. If there's failure, don't give up, k? Promise me you'll keep trying. For the first date, you don't have to worry too much. If things start getting a lil' serious, whew, man, talk to me again. I'll help you out.
Be yourself!





My first date was fun he brought me a rose when I greeted him at the door. We went out to eat to a chinese restaurant...I didn't eat. We drove to ';look out point'; and kissed and on the way back we threw the leftover chinese out the window!! That was 18 years ago! We are still together and are happier than ever!
do's:


be cool but not too cocky


be humble


be courteous


have manners but some fooling around is fun


be urself


offer to help her etc


compliment her


talk about you who are





Donts:


dont ask about religion


dont ask about marriage


dont ask about her past(too soon for that)


dont tell her sexual things unless its a joke or situation of something


dont kiss her


dont hook up with her(if she does ur relationship wont last long)
do it in person


tell her straight out you like her and you want to be with her


ask her to give you a chance and go on a date with you to:


movies?


bowling?


dinner?


game?





help me with mine please!!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





thanks!!!
try not to make her feel uncomfortable. like this guy asked me out in front of all of my friends and i didnt know what to say..


so think carfully about her reaction

No comments:

Post a Comment