Saturday, January 23, 2010

I need good tips on where to take a woman on a first date ? I live in Atlanta Georgia.?

Horseradish Grill. A concert. The high museum. Many other nice places.I need good tips on where to take a woman on a first date ? I live in Atlanta Georgia.?
The best date is a series of dates in one.





Start with meeting somewhere netural, take her to a mesume, then a snack, then hiking or a park, a movie and then dinner. but don't let her know where all you are going.. just not to make plans for the rest of the day.





Be yourself and if this date does not get you another one, then she was NOT the one. trust me.I need good tips on where to take a woman on a first date ? I live in Atlanta Georgia.?
If you are in South Atlanta (College Park, East Point area) try The Pecan for dinner. They are located on Main St. across from the College Park MARTA station. Or try Bed for a unique dining experience they are located near Philips arena.





The High Museum has music events on Thursday or Friday, The Fernbank Museum does a jazz thing on Fridays. Check the Fox Theatre or the Rialto Theater for their event schedule. They usually have concerts or plays going on.





Lisa Douglas


Inklusion PR


www.inklusionpr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment