Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Me and my friend are having a double date and two prety girls are coming over to watch a movie. Any tips? ?

its my first date ever.Me and my friend are having a double date and two prety girls are coming over to watch a movie. Any tips? ?
Make sure it's a movie that everyone will like.





Don't exclude the girls/let them become bored. I went over to a guy's house and he started playing video games. Didn't ask if I wanted to play (he had nothing I liked anyway). I went upstairs and talked to my best friend on my cell until it died. Terrible experience.





If the girls are friends, don't let the girls talk only to each other. Engage them in conversation.





Relax.Me and my friend are having a double date and two prety girls are coming over to watch a movie. Any tips? ?
Be nice to them and don't be a jerk. Jerky is a no-no


Also try to find something in common with them and be friendly, but not overly friendly (like a stalkery way)


and dont be a pig





P.S. pretty has 2 't's

No comments:

Post a Comment