Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dating advice/tip?

I've been talking to this girl for about 1-2 months now. We are both definitely vibeing. I just can't stand that she would rather txt me than call me up. It's almost always I who initiates the phone call. Should I even bring this up to her or am I just thinking about it to much? Any previous experiences or tips where I can somehow hint that I'd rather chat than txt 100 times a day. Maybe her rarely calling me is a sign that she isn't as much into me as I heard she was.Dating advice/tip?
are you talking her actually calling you? or are you talking about actually talking to her on the phone....





see with me i like my bf to call me not me to call him. i know sounds stupid but i was raised with the guy should do it so ya.





but if your just talking about talking on the phone just say he we need to talk on the phone more.





if she is sending you 100s of texts a day she prob does like you! :P lolDating advice/tip?
You could tell her your text box is full. Although from my personal experience I know people who text because they hate talking on the phone. She may be the same way. She could be nervous still or maybe thinks texting is quicker. You could bring it up, it depends on how comfortable you are with her. She probably has a reason but it may be a little embarrassing for her. Be casual about it if you do ask her. Say you would love if she called you! Emphasize her CALLING you!








Good luck!
tell her that talking on the phone is cheaper and more convenient for you than texting.





if she says somethin about how textin is jus her ';thing'; or whatever.....


that'd be the perfect moment to say somethin suave..!! somethin like you want to hear the sound of her voice cuz its so pretty.. but worded more clever than that!


good luck!
no dont think that, I am the same way. I just hate talking on the phone because of all the awkard silences and whatnot. She probally doesn't talk to many other people on the phone either, once you guys are more comfortable with eachother she'll probally be willing to talk on the phone more.
Doesn't matter who does the calling, as long as it's done.


Tell her you'd rather hear her voice than to waste time typing/texting.





Now, get off the computer and call the girl already.
Maybe sh'e find's it easier to comunicate this way???
Well if its all on a cell phone does she have that kind of money to spend on calls? maybe texts are cheaper. But to tell you the truth it simply sounds like she doesn't take it as seriously as you, long distance is hard to pull off.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment