Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can anyone give me some great tips to make a date special and sweep a girl off her feet?

I'm 16, and theres a girl with whom I used to be aquinted (approx 1 1/2 years ago). We were really good friends, and both had feelings for eacherother, but nothing ever came of it. We sort of parted ways for a while, but have recently come back into touch. For my birthday, she gave me a gift certificates for lunch and a movie, which we've just set a date for (TOMORROW). She has a pretty serious boyfriend right now, but he's off to college in another state in the fall. To the point, shes very inaccessable and I dont know how many (if any) other chances I'll get to see her, so I want to take this opportunity to remind her of her feelings for me. Does anyone have any suggestions of things I can do/say/wear/bring/etc to accomplish my goal? Anyone can take a girl out for an afternoon, but I'm looking for a few good to pointers to totally blow her mind :). If anyone has any suggeestions, I'd love to hear them (anything helps!).


Thanks!Can anyone give me some great tips to make a date special and sweep a girl off her feet?
Open the doors for her: car, restaurant,movie, etc. Compliment her: be sincere in doing so. Touch her while talking w/her: hand on the arm, shoulder, small of her back. Don't grope now. Hahaha. Thank her for sharing your special day w/her. Wear something hot! A bit of cologne, don't pour it on. Don't bad mouth her boyfriend, or any of your ex-girlfriends. This shows your respect for the people in her life, and in yours. Burn a cd of some of both of your favorite songs. This will make her think of you, and happy times. Tell her you are pleased that you reconnected. Don't lay it on thick though, you might scare her. Above all be yourself. Follow up after the events of the day, with a question...for a future date. Last but not least, don't forget the deodorant and breath mints! Good luck to you! You seem like a sweet teenager! Enjoy yourself!Can anyone give me some great tips to make a date special and sweep a girl off her feet?
Don't ignore her while you're with her.

Report Abuse



Condoms, bring condoms and tell her you like safe sex. SHe will be impressed
just tell her how you feel. be a gentleman and open the door for her. don't drool whatever u do. allow her to enter the car and/or resturant first.
You're wanting to circle the real issue, hoping to indirectly make her mind up by your actions.





You want her to like you... so tell her how you feel, and then it's up to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment