Thursday, January 21, 2010

Any tips for a first date?

I haven't gone on a first date in like, a year. No I'm not some ugly nerd, I just haven't really found someone I'd actually want to go on a date with (all the guys who've asked me out I've either not been attracted to, or there just complete jerks). I really want this one to go well. We're only going to the movies, but still. What should I wear? How do I do my hair? What should I do, what shouldn't I do? How do I impress him ?Any tips for a first date?
Okay, 1st of all u should just be yourself! If your fake on your date he's not seeing who u really are. You should dress casual, your only going to the movies - don't over dress %26amp; don't show to much! If things go well %26amp; u get another date then u can dress according to where %26amp; what your doing. JUST BE YOURSELF %26amp; he already likes u so don't do anything different than what your doing now. Ever think about going somewhere else besides a movie for a 1st date - how do u get to know each other since u can't really talk that much in the movies or at least plan to go somewhere b4 or after so u guys can talk a little (just a thought) Hope your date goes well!Any tips for a first date?
well,as a guy i would tell you only that what i expect from my date. Be a lil bit careful about how you dressup butdont over do it. You are going for a movie so wearing casuals woud be the best. Traditionals on the first date might freak out the guy. And dont try to be very open. I mean,that interact nicely but dont do it in such a way that the guy feels that you are totally throwing yourself on him. Keep an air of mystery about yourself so that he desires to meet you again. Hope that this might help you. Have a great date.
PLEEAASSEEE don't go to the movies. It's a waste of time and you won't get to know each other sitting in silence. Save movie outings for your friends or when you're in an actual relationship. Go to a restaurant or go bowling, something fun that will allow you two to talk.





A cute blouse, ballet flats, and skinny jeans.


Curled or wavy hair


Don't talk about yourself the whole time. Be engaging and ask questions!


Be yourself, don't act fake


Don't talk about politics, religion, or any other touchy subject





Most importantly...HAVE FUN!
wear nice perfume (dont overdo it)


wear nice earrings (again dont overdress urself)


these are enough to make a good impression of urself, showing that you care because you want him to think better about you





answer mine thx http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Wear something comfortable but yet kind of sexy and most important BE YOURSELF and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be yourself and MOST importantly PUT OUT!
be yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment