Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guys Only: First date tomorrow. Any tips?!?

I've been talking to this guy for 3 months, and we've agreed to go on a date tomorrow for the first time. (We're both adults, we're meeting at a public place, I'll be careful, yadda yadda yadda)





I'm super nervous. I'm an awkward person so I don't know how to act like a normal girl, especially on dates... I really don't want to blow this cause I like him a lot. He said he likes me a lot too and not to worry about it, but I'm still nervous.





Any tips?Guys Only: First date tomorrow. Any tips?!?
This was tough for me too... it's easy enough to just say ';Be yourself and stay relaxed'; but it definitely is more than that.





Talk about your interests together, and ask him questions so he feels like you are interested in him. Think of your past conversations that went well with him as you got to know him, and try to model your conversations after that one. If you're a bit nervous, most guys will see that as cute, so even if you still are then don't worry, it will be a plus anyway ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment