Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ok .......i am due anyday now (actually three days over the due date) and tips to help me labor??

I'm hoping that lisaann meant castor oil. Drinking Castrol oil would be a really bad idea! ;)Ok .......i am due anyday now (actually three days over the due date) and tips to help me labor??
get in the car, find the biggest hill with a railroad at the bottom, go to the top and go fast down the hill, get jarred a little, go home and you should be ready to go the hospital within an hourOk .......i am due anyday now (actually three days over the due date) and tips to help me labor??
Walking, and good luck and congratulations with the new baby.
walk!
lots of walking, bumpy roads
jumping jacks
My doctor told me to have sex at least 2 times a day! The combination of the male ejaculation, and the females orgasm has the same effects of pitosin. Also walking, or moving not too heavy things ie: furniture, will also help. I have 2 kids, only went a day over with my oldest. Good luck
nothing you can do the baby will come when he or she is ready, if not doctor will induce
Congrats!! I wish you all the best of luck =D
Walking and raspberry tea helped me - I don't know why but someone told me raspberry tea and it helped!
they all sit or lie back to give birth


because it's easier for the doctor.


but human beings are animals


so maybe your labor will be easier


on your hands and knees.
Walk..stay active. Spicy food worked for my sister, but that could easily have been coincidence. Don't worry, just keep your doctors appts. , make sure your baby is active, and your body will begin labor when it is ready..if it doesn't, don't worry-your OB will start it for you. When that happens, breathe deeply, and hang tight..it is so worth it.
walking and sex
Just enjoy your last few days of peace! You could be up doing 3 am feedings by now, instead, your baby is giving you a few extra days to sleep!





Anyways, my ob/gyn told me to go home and have ';circus sex'; and nipple stimulation also releases hormones that work like pitocin.
Eat something spicy.


Congratulations!!!!
Chinese Food


Sex


Walking


long car ride


Castor oil





I done the chinese food with my last son and it worked like a charm 3 hours after I ate my chow mein I was in Labor
sex sex sex and oh did i mention sex?
Spicy food and walking
bumpy car ride, always does the trick. good luck!
im not sure but good luck
Sex (the sperm helps ripen the cervix and an orgasm helps contractions start).


Castrol Oil...


Long walks


Vaccuuming


Spicy food
tea made from black cohash! you can drink tons without hurting the baby and black cohash sends many women into labor. Other than that, I've heard very spicy foods and sex though neither has worked for me.
when they say do u want the epidural TAKE IT!!! dont try to tough it out... it only gets a lot worse. That happened to me and then they could find the annastegeolist or how ever u spell it... so anyways I ended up waiting an extra hour in pain until they found him
Pick out your favorite song and sing it while you are in the delivery room. It will help you focus on the labor and your breathing routine.





Good luck. You are the only mom this little baby has ever known and he/she thinks you are a great mom already.





Congratulations.
when you do go in labor n u r in the labor room having ur baby, dont kick ur nurse.





they may forgive u but it is not a nice thing to do.





by the way congratulations n good luck!
Rearrange the furniture in your lounge room. Give your partner a headjob and swallow. It works better than sex cause it gets there straight away!!
WALK, WALK, WALK
the jumping jacks worked for me, and when you do go into labor, as hard as it may be, try to relax as much as you can, the more you tense up the worse the contractions hurt! i learned that one from experience. and even if you feel silly BREATH it helps relax you.





GOOD LUCK!
drugs, at first i said no but it made the birth so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment