Thursday, January 21, 2010

Any tips for bringing on labour?? Due in 5 days but feeling realy fed up, dont want to go past my due date!!?

you can go to the hospital and they could enduce labour for you





or they recommend having sex or eating spicy foodsAny tips for bringing on labour?? Due in 5 days but feeling realy fed up, dont want to go past my due date!!?
curry and sex are the mains ones i think!Any tips for bringing on labour?? Due in 5 days but feeling realy fed up, dont want to go past my due date!!?
Spicy food. I also heard SEX is the best way.
Nothing worked for me.





walking


sex


bumpy car rides


spicy foods


raspberry tea


castor oil





Nope, I was 11 days late and had to be induced.
a hot curry


a bumpy car ride


sex


or even better all 3!!!





good luck x
lots of sex is supposed to be good. ive also heard that tonic water and raspberry leaf tea helps bring on labour
Drink raspberry leaf tea, you can get it from the health food shop. I'm sure that's what worked for me! I love spicy food so I was eating that anyway and it didn't seem to help. Gentle exercise is good as is gentle exercise in the bedroom (if the beached whale look turns your other half on).





Good luck :)
Gentle sex...if that's not an option,walking and moving around a lot helps.Some people say spicy food helps.


Good luck x





Edit: a Doctor will not induce you without a medical reason or if your not seriously overdue.Inducement is not ideal as it's not a natural way for your body to go into labour.
http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/la鈥?/a>
Since you are nearly due, You can drink Rasberry tea, this works to bring on labour or a good spicy curry lol. I know about the raspberry tea because my best friend used it and it worked, this is known for helping to bring on labour, as this is why women in early stages of pregnancy should not have it, as it brings on risks of miscarriage. Hope this helps, and good luck, you must keep us updated!
a week before my due date i tried everything and i mean everything, from walking to tablets that you insert and nothing worked!!





infact i was 8 days late lol
spicy food and sex worked for my friend when she was past her due date because she didn't want to be induced by the doctor, good luck with the birth and your new baby!
Castor Oil. I took castor oil with my 2nd baby because my husband was going to leave town for a week and I didn't want to go it alone. I took Castor Oil at 8pm and I went into labor at 11:30pm...the baby was born at 2:55am. Not bad...only 3 1/2 hours of labor :) That is powerful stuff ;)
walk around alot, stay on your feet, and lots and lots of sex and orgasisms./ good luck,
call your dr tell them to induce you
there is lots of thing people told me 2 do lol not 1 worked and my children exsept 1 all came late
A friedn of mine tells how she had a quick and easy delivery because a few days earlier she walked up the Washington Monument.

No comments:

Post a Comment