Thursday, January 21, 2010

Help! 1st date. kissing tips plz

Ok well i'm the kind of guy with a lot of girl friends, but no girlfriend, until yesterday when i asked out this girl, who was one of my best friends, and i've had a crush on for a while. Shes like one of the most popular girls in school. She said yeah, but then i got worried, i'm like her 4th boyfriend this year, and she likes to move fast, i heard she may try to kiss me on the 1st date. only one problem, i've kinda never kissed a girl. i really want the kiss but i dont want to make a fool of myself. wat do i do? and plz hurry because this date will probably take place before tuesday!Help! 1st date. kissing tips plz
Hurry, go to http://www.datingtips247.com Hope you get this in time!Help! 1st date. kissing tips plz
I've been in your position before. What I did was let her take the lead until I kind of got the jist of what to do. Until you have some decent experience let her take the lead.
just look deep into her eyes when she is leaning forward and just go for it.


just have fun and dont worry about it, the more you worry the worse you will be. not that you will be bad. :]
cant tell exactly


it happens naturally


but


if u want to learn


check out some kissing videos on metacafe



there's some kissing techniques and tips at http://www.smoothkissing.com





hope it helps!
well ya grab her cheeks [gently] =) and you kiss her!!
dont kiss there lips silly :D


kiss his dick


GO ALL THE WAY
Hm, first kiss. There are a couple ways this could be brought forth. One way is when conversation just kind of stops and you are staring into each others eyes. That should let you know the moment is right. You will both feel it. Justlean in and do it. But dont close your eyes too soon. Haha.





My first kiss, we were at the movies and she said something to make it happen. She said ';Would it be totally lame if I kissed you right now?'; It was cute :]





My frist kiss with my boyfriend now was a bit different. We used a cute excuse. It was 11:11 and we were standing outside my car. He asked if I made a wish and I said no. Then I asked what his wish was. And he leaned in and kissed me. Sounds lame but it was pretty perfect.





Lame excuses usually work believe it or not haha. Another one Ive done was one time a guy accidentally elbowed me in the arm. And he kissed the spot on my arm I told him he hurt my lips too. Haha.





Im so dumb :b But it works. Just be comfortable with it. And if something wrong happens, make sure you joke about it. If you can laugh about what just happened, it wont be awkward. Make sure you laugh first though haha.





Good luck!
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment