Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tommorow i have to talk to my dad. but i rly think i should be able to date. any tips on what to say?

my 14th birthday wass in january and my overall average is always well ove 95.00 and i also over the course of the year play volleyball, basketball,and track%26amp;field for my school and lacrosse for my town. an dmy dad still wont let me date. he said that he'll CONSIDER me being able to have a boyfriend but not date [[cant see them oustideo of school unless like 20 people are there and i dont mind them chekcing up on me]]. plus to make it worse. the boy i want to date [[we dated before for 2 months and my dad found out 3 months later]] is like my neighbor [[3 houses down]]. so my little annoying 8 year old brother will have to come on all walks with me and him even if i can have a bf. any tips or ideas on how to get my dad to see it my way? i rlly like this kid more then i can describe an dhe feels the same way. so how can i get my dad to trust me. he's afriad of me gettin used and getting hurt but im not A little grl anymore, jst HIS little girl. but it's time forhim to let me grow upTommorow i have to talk to my dad. but i rly think i should be able to date. any tips on what to say?
just tell him exactly how you feel.Tommorow i have to talk to my dad. but i rly think i should be able to date. any tips on what to say?
I'm assuming your the oldest considering his death grip on your relationship status. Well do actually what you said your going to do and talk to him and tell him that he can trust you to not do anything stupid. Tell him basically everything you told us. He'll understand that your not a little girl anymore!
See the problem is you think your all grown up but your not! I agree with your dad if you want to date ';in school'; that's fine but going to the movies and stuff your still too young. However if your dad would let the boy come visit at your house while he's there that would be ok. Don't be in such a rush to grow up your dad is only protecting you and someday I PROMISE you will see that his intentions were for your best intrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment