Saturday, January 23, 2010

First Date Ideas/Tips?

Hey I am having a first date with a girl i know from school next week and I was just looking for some ideas/tips as to what to do. Any help is much appreciated.


p.s. I'm 17First Date Ideas/Tips?
well comming from a girl, my first date ever in the history of my life was when i was 16. and believe me, i wished that maybe the guy had payed for stuff. but my second date with a different person, was beautiful. She took me to the movies, then took me for a walk in the area. there was trees that had little white x-mas lights all around them, and there was this fountain area where the water shot up from the ground and in that moment, we kissed in between the fountains and lit up trees. I think you should set up dinner at a park, between a few trees or A tree and get a few of those electric lanterns and have and EVENING PICNIC under the stars! she'll love it! Good luck!!First Date Ideas/Tips?
go bowling.... that's a good way to talk and waste a few hours.... trash talking about horrible bowling skills.... or helping her learn... which ever...
unless your really comfortable with each other avoid quiet dinner areas, be yourself have fun


pick something to do that you will both find fun an amusing


and dont try too hard to impress her.


good luck have fun
Be yourself, everyone know's that, she already agreed to go out with you, you must bedoing something right. Pay for whatever you do with her but don't be rude and don't act like your better than anyone else. Biggest thing ever, if she say's she want's to pay, only ask her once and if she say's no than say, okay.
the movies


bowling/pool


concert


club


dinner








see what she wants to do based on what she likes





good luck!
Don't say nothin
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment