Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dinner date tonight, any tips?

So I have a dinner date tonight, I just wanted some general tips to keep it smooth. It is at a italian restaurant (we're both 16 so not to formal). One thing I really need to know is if I should be pushing her chair in behind her when she sits down, kinda like I see on TV and such.Dinner date tonight, any tips?
It is always nice when a man treats his date like a lady. Most girls LOVE that. Make it a point to open her car door and close it behind her. Open the door at the restaurant and do make sure that she is in her chair safely before you sit down. It is very nice when a guy helps you into your chair. Don't be stupid over aggressive with the manners. Just act like a gentleman. If she has a jacket, be sure to help her on with it when you are ready to leave. I really like it when a guy holds my coat for me to slip it on.


Good luck with your date.....don't be nervous......just remember, she is most likely nervous, too. Have fun and be yourself with manners. Hopefully, it will go well and you will get a good night kiss.Dinner date tonight, any tips?
you dont have to be liike that unless shes one of those high class rich gilrs but if not you dont have to but it would be a nice gesture


but reamember u want to be ur self dont try to be smooth or impress her just be ur self and if she doesnt like you for who u r then u shoulnd be goin out
Yes, it always pays to be a gentleman.





Push her chair when she is being seated. When she gets up for whatever reason, make sure you stand. When she comes back to the table, do the chair thing again.





Just use common sense and all will be well. And, remember to have a good time!
No you don't have to push her chair in but do open all doors for her, thats the best. I can't stand it when guys push my chair in because its akward. And silent moments are the worst too so keep asking her questions. Don't talk too much about yourself.
Yes by all means be a true gentleman and help her with her chair and hold the door for her and all that
Yes you should push her chair in and the whole 9 yards!!! If I was her, I would love it if you did that!





Good luck!!!%26lt;3 Susie
Hi christopher,





Get this hot dating tips right on your cellphone.
be yourself don't be a dirt bag no burping.. and be polite

No comments:

Post a Comment