Saturday, January 23, 2010

First Bowling Date.. Any Tips?

Me and my best friend are going to do a double date going bowling. She is going with her boyfriend and I'm going with this guy I really like and I have known forever. I know he likes me and I think he is super cute too. I have kissed a guy before him but on a quick one on the lips so.. we are both 14 by the way. I'm really good at bowling and I can get pretty competitive so I don't want to act like a sissy and be like ';can you teach me how to do it?';, I would much rather kick his butt [lol] but then I don't want to embarrass him or something?





I'm really nervous on what will happen so I need suggestions, help?





Thanks! :)First Bowling Date.. Any Tips?
just act naturally ok..its hard but i know you can..go girl!!!First Bowling Date.. Any Tips?
Just play, don't show off too much. Assess his skill and be at the same level so he doesnt feel youre leaving him behind. Just make it fun, group dates take the pressure off and you guys should be relaxed and jokey.





Have fun!
Dont act like a sissy make it a competition in a sassy flirty way let him know you can kick his butt in bowling but do it in a cute way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment