Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have a date tomorrow, any tips ideas?

Hi! I have a date with my boyfriend and I don't really know what to wear like makeup and dress... its bowling and dinner its tomorrow.... I dont want to over kill it but then I still want to look nice. What do you suggest? =D Thanks!!I have a date tomorrow, any tips ideas?
jean shorts with a flowy top and cute necklaces and a soft smokey eye with nude lips with hair down or in a cute ponytail =]I have a date tomorrow, any tips ideas?
skinny jeans and a loose flowy shirt would look cute. and whatever shoes you decide to wear just remember to throw socks into your bag. you DEFINITELY don't want to wear bowling shoes without socks. as for make up keep it light and natural looking. that's the most flattering in the summertime. have fun.





-hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment