Thursday, January 21, 2010

What are some good tips for a first date

i finally found a girl tht is for me, she plays softball and loves the redsox, shell be a freshman and ill be a junior, i told her im intersted in her but she didnt say how she felt cuz we just met a week ago, i know i cant make a girl like me but whatare some ways to lead er to liking me?What are some good tips for a first date
I am going to let my dating expert handle that one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DVxzU8fP鈥?/a> What are some good tips for a first date
sense ur older then her.


she might find it hard to believe that ur interested in her. and she might be afriand to fall for u and get hurt.





so i'd say u be yourself around her.


be nice and caring. and make sure u have some sense of humor.





u know.


takes things slow


there's no need to rush for love


and once she's more relaxed around u. then ask her to go on a date with u.

No comments:

Post a Comment