Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tip on the crazy dating world?

A girl I like and who likes me (well thats what 2 of my friends say) Suddenly goes out with this crepy guy what gives?Tip on the crazy dating world?
oh that's such a shame well maybe she was unsure, well see where it goes with that guy i wouldn't advice u 2 firlt cause she is with someone but u never no she might be making u jealous or just talk to her in a private space over msn or something ask her how she feels about him and that hope it goes well!Tip on the crazy dating world?
She likes this guy because he thinks he's all that. She feels either one of two things on that scenario. She has a low self esteem and she feels in order to make herself feel good she has to date a guy who is conceited or scenario #2 she is conceited herself and only dates guys who are conceited like her. Either way is bad, don't waste your time on this broad. There's a lot more females out there don't waste your time on one woman because you're losing your time at the same time not gaining nothing.
Ok so when i was in elementary school i used to eat paste and there was this girl in my class who didn't eat paste but I didn't care because i didn't like her any way because she was a girl and probably had cooties. But then later I started to like her but i was still eating paste and she still didn't. So I quit eating paste and then I thought she liked me but then she had a boyfriend. So I beat up her boyfriend and now I don't think she likes me anymore but i still like her but I don't eat paste anymore so i was thinking about sniffing glue instead. So anyway What was your question?
Sounds like you never asked her out, you think she's gonna wait around for someone she probally thinks doesn't like her like that,?? although maybe you like her like that and she doesn't so ask her out already and if she says No you don't have to give up right away you may have to work for the date.
She does not know that you like her. Your 2 friends know that you like her. Either step up to her or be content to see her going out with this creepy guy.
Your idea of creepy may not be hers. Maybe you r creepy to the other guy.
maybe she thinks that you didnt like her, so she just went with some other guy, you should make a move.
if she does likes you,


probably trying to make you jealous...
Ask her.
Maybe shes trying to make you jealose?
stupid
TALK TO HER!!! GIRLS LIKE THAT!!! DONT BE SCARED..i wish he would talk to me.....dang it

No comments:

Post a Comment