Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have the body of a greek god and a face of a movie star but I am lonely need some tips to date again?

left my girlfriend 3 years ago afraid of getting hurt again.I have the body of a greek god and a face of a movie star but I am lonely need some tips to date again?
Stop talking like that and you might find someone...being humble isnt that difficult!!!I have the body of a greek god and a face of a movie star but I am lonely need some tips to date again?
well i you are as handsome as you say u r then u shudnt have that much of a problem unless girls only use u as a toy to get some then you have a problem but dont worry u arent the only one lik that
Acquire a little humility.
Eat lots of chicken and carry a woman's purse and look one way before crossing the street.
Stop loving yourself so much - try spreading the love and maybe you'11 get some back
I would have to say just get over her... when you find another one things will be ok... obviously you havent found the girl your looking for...

No comments:

Post a Comment