Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm going out on my second date with this guy. Any tips on what to wear?

I can choose between blue jeans(nice fit) and black slacks.





For shirts I have an


1.) All black sweater(shoulders out and black belt and beaded necklace to match)


2.) All red sweater(red accessories to match -red earrings head band and beaded necklace),


3.)gold and black silk shirt(it has a cute design and I have a cute gold belt to match)





I only have black shoes to wear with the outfit though. Please help - we're going to a play/musical?





Please pick which pants, which shirt/accessory combo #, and maybe suggestion for a hair due. ThanksI'm going out on my second date with this guy. Any tips on what to wear?
black slacks








3.)gold and black silk shirt(it has a cute design and I have a cute gold belt to match)





black shoes





you can chooseI'm going out on my second date with this guy. Any tips on what to wear?
it all depends where your going if your going to the movies wear a blue skirt %26amp; white shirt if your going danceing or out to eat wear a nice red dress
i know the pressure of going out on a date.





But for me, when i go out on a date with a girl, at least i match the place where we are going, or occasion we will be attending and i also try to consider matching hers.





If she goes casual, i go casual. Then we become a pair.





What is awkward is that you're wearing something that is vrey far from your date's get up.





So therefore, i can't actually pick a pair for you to wear.
u know, wear whatever you r comfortable with. but, everybody has there diffrent oppinions, but i would pick the gold and black silk shirt or the red. guys just care about if u look cute or not. so, i wouldnt fuss about the oufit.
You are going to a play. I would pick the black slacks if it has a nice fit with the red sweater. If the fit is not so nice, I would pick the jeans with the with a nice pair of stilettos and the black sweater. That will go with anything. If you are going anywhere afterwords, like have a diner, It will work also.
For the shirts I would pick number 1. Number 3 would be cute too. Number 2 is just overkill on the red.





Just wear black or white pants or a skirt. I don't know what kind of hair you have but it would probably look good pulled up. :)
Howard???? not to sure if your a guy or girl.


But if your going to a play or musical, I can only suggest something nice.


Jeans are nice, only if your going to a Hoe down, stick to the black slacks.





Top; something other than black, your not going to a funeral.


Maybe the gold and black silk shirt, but if you can I would go out and buy another top, those ones with the string, then maybe a nice jacket.





Hair; pined back but done nicely.
2. shirt, with blue jeans and curled hair

No comments:

Post a Comment