Thursday, January 21, 2010

First date help?(tips)?

me n my boyfriend are going to the movies on monday. I need help on how to act and what to wear on how to wear my hair and any other tips u may have that can help me. Thanks !First date help?(tips)?
You can change these according to your own preference. Dress casually and comfortably for the movies, perhaps jeans and a nice shirt. Showering before going is optional, but preferred(so you feel refreshed and clean). Depending on the weather outside and conditions in the theater, you can leave your hair down or in a ponytail.





The key is to be completely comfortable during the date. If you're tense, your boyfriend will pick it up and think it's because of him when it's not.First date help?(tips)?
Your FIRST DATE is to the movies?





Wow, thats horrible.





smile, laugh at his jokes, flirt with him, joke with him, ask him questions
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment